Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Launch of a New Speculative Fiction Site

Hello, all! I am very pleased to announce that my new speculative fiction blog, SpecFicPick, has today posted its first article, an interview with author Gary Val Tenuta. The goal of the site is to provide content of interest to speculative fiction readers such as interviews, Book Features and, eventually, articles and reviews. I have a whole weekend of Book Features scheduled so be sure to visit often:

SpecFicPick (the main site)
Interview: Gary Val Tenuta

You can also like our Facebook page and follow on Twitter.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!

    I'd be happy to syndicate any of your posts from the new site on my blog to give you a little promotional push, linking to your site of course.

    If you're interested, email me: msl_007{@}live{.}com

    ReplyDelete