Sunday, February 3, 2013

SULLIVAN'S WRATH Will Be Delayed

(Update: I was able to resolve the issues and Sullivan's Wrath is now available! See here.)

Some issues have come up with Sullivan's Wrath. Put bluntly, it is not working and does not live up to the standard set by Sullivan's War. The feedback from my Beta readers indicates that I made some serious missteps in the direction I took the story. To correct this, I am going to strip out large sections of the novel and rework several others.

Unfortunately, this means that it will not be released on February 8, as I had originally announced. It is not an easy decision to delay release, but it is preferable to putting out an inferior novel. I know that a lot of readers are looking forward to continuing the adventures of Rick Sullivan and Frank Allen, and I simply will not do anything less than my best to meet their expectations. 

The delay, however, will not be a long one. I am going to work tirelessly to get Sullivan's Wrath out later in the month. I'm now looking at a release date of February 15, but I may be able to get it out a bit sooner than that.

Thank you to all of my readers for their continuing support, and a special thanks to my Beta readers whose honesty has kept me from disappointing the rest of you. I have a lot of work to do, so you probably won't be hearing from me too much over the next week or two.

All the Best,
Michael K. Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment